PASS THE QUALIFYING EXAM
Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
Exam Description: The Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure (v1.0)
Practical Exam is an eight-hour, hands-on exam that requires a candidate to plan, design, deploy, operate, and optimize dual stack solutions (IPv4 and IPv6) for complex enterprise networks.
Candidates are expected to program and automate the network within their exam, as per exam topics below.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. Your knowledge, skills and abilities on these topics will be tested throughout the entire network lifecycle, unless explicitly specified otherwise within this document.
1. Network Infrastructure (30%)
2. Software Defined Infrastructure (25%)
3. Transport Technologies and Solutions (15%)
4. Infrastructure Security and Services (15%)
5. Infrastructure Automation and Programmability (15%)