PASS THE QUALIFYING EXAM
Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR 350-701)
Exam Description: The Cisco CCIE Security (v6.0) Practical Exam is an eight-hour, hands-on exam that requires a candidate to plan, design, deploy, operate, and optimize network security solutions to protect your network.
Candidates are expected to program and automate the network within their exam, as per exam topics below.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. Your knowledge, skills and abilities on these topics will be tested throughout the entire network lifecycle, unless explicitly specified otherwise within this document.
The exam is closed book and no outside reference materials are allowed.
1. Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention (20%)
2. Secure Connectivity and Segmentation (20%)
3. Infrastructure Security (15%)
4. Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control (25%)
5. Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security (20%)